Extended Stay Suites
If you or an associate require a unique place to call home for edit my essay longer than a hotel stay but less than an apartment lease, you need Banbury Place’s International Harvester Apartment Homes Extended Stay Suite. The Extended Stay Suite is conveniently located in downtown Eau Claire in a completely renovated former International Harvester Warehouse. Features of the original building are still evident after the restoration, including brick interior walls, large wood columns, beams, hardwood floors and high open ceilings. The Extended Stay Suite at the International Harvester Apartment Home is an elegant approach to “Warehouse” living.
The Extended Stay Suite is a large one bedroom unit with living, dining and an office area (over 1,200 square feet!) that is fully furnished and outfitted with cooking utensils, dinnerware, glassware and linens. Your rental includes cable television, telephone with answering machine, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, high-speed internet access, and all utilities. In addition the Extended Stay Suite included a 1 1/2 car garage with remote door opening, controlled building edit my essay access and use of the Banbury Place fitness center.
- Over 1,200 square feet of fully furnished, modern living space
- Large one bedroom with queen size quality mattress and box spring
- Office area
- One and a half car garage
- Handicap accessible
- Downtown location
- Full size self-defrosting refrigerator
- Self-cleaning stove with oven
- Kitchen garbage disposal
- Microwave oven
- Coffee pot
- 36′ Television with VCR
- Expanded Basic Cable
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Cooking Utensils
- Towel & bed linens
- Pull-out Sofa queen size sleeper
- Cordless Telephones with Answering Machine
- Individual controlled heat and air conditioning
- Fitness center with shower facilities
- Coin operated laundry facility on site
- Abundant closet and storage space
- Quality wood trim, doors, kitchen and bath cabinets
- Stylish mini-blinds on all windows
- Fully sprinkled with State-of-the-Art hearing impaired fire protection system and smoke detectors
- Large passenger elevator
- Located on City of Eau Claire public transit
- Within one block of pedestrian bike/walk trail
- High ceilings
- Controlled building access system
- No smoking/No pets in building
- Bike Storage
- Restaurant conveniently located at Banbury Place
- Open Warehouse loft style living
- Beautifully appointed community room
- Guest Suite available for visitors
- Extra storage areas available
- Large meeting/conference rooms available in Banbury Place
- Additional heated self-storage available
- On site evening security patrols
- Adjacent to Banbury Place with over 130 various businesses
- Within a short distance to cultural centers, banks, restaurants, hair salons, bakeries, parks, hospitals, grocery stores, tennis center and golf courses
- Neighborhood bars and restaurants
|14-30 Days||$70.00/day||($490.00 per week)|
|31-60 Days||$59.00/day||($413.00 per week)|
|61-90 Days||$54.00/day||($378.00 per week)|
|91-180 Days||$49.00/day||($343.00 per week)|
|181-365 Days||$44.00/day||($308.00 per week)|
|1 Year||$39.00/day||($1186.00 per month)|
* 14 to 30 day stays are subject to Wisconsin State and Eau Claire County Sales Tax of 5.5%. Over 30 days are tax free. Minimum stay 14 days.
No Smoking/No Pets.
No more than three (3) related persons or more then two (2) unrelated persons may occupy the Extended Stay Suite.
- The extended Stay Suite has a local telephone number. Long distance calls are blocked. Calling card, toll-free and collect calls are allowed.
- The extended Stay Suite has a garage.
- The main entrance lobby door access system allows you to open the lobby door from inside the Extended Stay Suite using your telephone. The access system directory lists the Suite as Extended Stay. A visitor simply scans down the list of tenants on the access system until “Extended Stay” is reached, they then press “call”. The Extended Stay Suite telephone will ring. Answer it. You will be able to talk to the visitor in the main entrance lobby for up to three (3) minutes. To allow access, press “9” on your telephone. The electric door strike will open for three (3) seconds allowing the door to open.
- The Banbury Place/International Harvester Apartment Home office telephone number is 715-836-6828. Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. In the event of an emergency, during non-business hours, a telephone message may be left and an on-call person will be contacted.
- The Extended Stay Suite and the entire International Harvester Apartment Home building is smoke free.
- No pets are allowed in the Extended Stay Suite
- Garbage/Recycling disposal is provided outside the main entrance behind the fenced area.
- Expanded basic cable television is programmed on the living room television.
- Coin-Operated laundry facilities are located on the Ground Floor level of the Building.
- A tenant Community Room is located on the Ground Floor of the Building. Its use is for all tenants of the Building. If you are interested in renting the Community Room for a party or gathering please contact our office, 715-836-6828.
- A Guest Suite is located on the Ground Floor of the Building. If you have additional guests that need their own “space” the Guest Suite is available for rent on a daily basis. Please call our office if you are interested in renting the Guest Suite, 715-836-6828.
- No more then three (3) persons or more then two (2) unrelated persons may occupy the extended Stay Suite 301.
- If you are interested in using the Banbury Place Fitness Center please call our office, 715-836-6828.
- The Extended Stay Suite mailing address is Extended Stay, 303 Putnam Street, Mail Box xx, Eau Claire, WI 54703-3533.
- No unreasonable noise, including singing, stereo music, musical instructions, radio or television which in the judgment of the Banbury Place staff disturbs other residents of the Building is allowed.
- No unusual or objectionable odors from cooking or other sources which in the judgment of Banbury Place staff disturbs other residents of the Building is allowed.
- Additional parking is available in the open parking low of the Building. No boats, campers, trailers or snowmobiles are allowed in the parking lot.
- Attached is a list of furniture, appliances, glassware, dinnerware, tableware, linens, cooking utensils, etc., that are fund in the Extended Stay Suite. You are responsible for the return of these items in good working order and repair (wear & tear expected) upon the termination of your stay. If you find that any of these items are damaged or missing please contact our office immediately. If you do not contact our office within three (3) days of the beginning of your stay we will assume that all items are within the Extended Stay Suite and in good order and repair.
- On the last day of your stay we request that you depart by 11:00 am. Please leave your keys and garage door opener on the kitchen table. If a later departure time is required please contact or office, 836-6828.
We hope you enjoy your stay at the International Harvester Apartment Home Extended Stay Suite. If we can make your stay more enjoyable in anyway please contact us at 715-836-6828.
|1 rug||1 decorative plant stand|
|1 mirror||4 place mats|
|1 chair||3 baskets|
|2 wall lamps||1 coffee maker|
|1 table lamp||1 toaster|
|1 picture||1 cutting board|
|1 plant||1 broiler pan|
|1 telephone||8 piece kitchen utensils by stove|
|1 bed frame spring/mattress||1 waste basket|
|1 head board||1 blender|
|1 bed pad||2 cookie sheets|
|2 sheets||4 mixing bowls|
|1 spread||2 frying pans|
|1 blanket||4 pans/2 covers|
|2 pillows||5 mixing cups|
|2 pillowcases||4 utensils in drawer|
|2 pillow protectors||2 silverware holders in drawer|
|10 white hangers||6 juice glasses|
|6 water glasses|
|BATHROOM/LINEN CLOSET||8 dinner plates|
|3 hand towels||8 salad plates|
|4 bath towels||8 cups|
|4 wash cloths||8 soup bowls|
|1 rug||1 platter|
|1 glass||2 serving bowls|
|1 soap holder||8 salad forks|
|1 Kleenex holder||8 dinner forks|
|1 waste basket||8 knives|
|2 pillows||8 teaspoons|
|2 pillow protectors||5 serving spoons|
|1 blanket||9 sharp/cooking knives|
|6 pillowcases||1 towel holder|
|4 sheets||2 pot holders|
|2 dish towels|
|LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM||2 dish cloths|
|4 dining chairs|
|1 leather chair||OFFICE AREA|
|1 table||1 bulletin board|
|1 mirror||1 rug|
|4 lamps||1 executive swivel|
|4 pictures||1 book case|
|1 coffee table||1 leather chair|
|2 end table||1 lamp|
|1 basket||1 file/table|
|1 TV in entertainment center||1 desk/.storage|
|1 plant||1 lamp|
|1 table decoration||3 piece desk set|
|1 couch/sleeper leather||1 telephone book|
|2 pillows||1 waste basket|
|2 cloth chairs|
|1 telephone w/answering machine||CLOSET|
|1 throw blanket||1 vacuum|